Monday, June 19, 2017

Knitting everything twice

I decided to work on the tanktop since it's summer and that's summer clothes.  Well, as I was knitting away, I started to get weirded out that it was too big.  So I measured.  Like 4 inches around too big.

I ripped it all out.  Now there is something else that's making me unhappy and I am ignoring it but I might end up ripping that out, too.  BUT I think I know what I want to do to improve it, so I'm going to continue to ignore it unless it starts to really bug me. 

I WILL IGNORE IT.  I might need you to remind me to do so.   Because I always knit every finished object at least twice.

1 comment:

You guys

I finished big scary designation #1.  I'm so happy to be done.  Now I'm knitting a brioche cowl that I just effed up. Tink tink tin...