Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Dude, I started it in MAY

Today, I sewed the buttons on the cutest baby sweater known to man.  It's in the kitchen right now, hanging out in wool wash, being all spectacular and shit.  You don't have to believe me, see for yourself.


I freaking love that shawl collar more than life.

As I mentioned in one of my less verbose posts, I have bad news for that tank top.  The one it was supposed to be is a memory for this yarn and I'm working on this Tulip Tank Top

If I don't fuck it up, it will look like this from the back.
 Of course, Purl Soho, where that image is borrowed from, is far better at all things yarn than I.

So, what are you working on?

2 comments:

  1. I've"rewritten" 1961 words on chapter one this week. Goal is to be at "beta" stage by Sunday. 🙃

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, the baby sweater is SPECTACULAR. & the new tank top = supahcute. 😘

    ReplyDelete

You guys

I finished big scary designation #1.  I'm so happy to be done.  Now I'm knitting a brioche cowl that I just effed up. Tink tink tin...