Saturday, May 13, 2017

Friday Night

So, at the end of a long week, I look forward to the weekend.  For whatever reason, I've crammed Saturday completely full, but Sunday's looking pretty loose.

Friday night, I made a plated meal- Whole wheat pizza with Mushrooms, Arugla and Ricotta and after dinner, I got out the Color Affection and knit like 4 rows on it.  That doesn't seem like much but at this point it's approximately 2 Million stitches across.  I mean I exaggerate for effect but it's interminable.  I've got about 3/4 of an inch to go.  I don't really think I'm stretching things when I say that it will probably take me at least 4 hours to do the bind off.  I'm looking forward to getting that off and actually posting a picture of the thing.  I'm not sure I'm sold on the colors, but they really do exist in my wardrobe so it should be usable at least.

Today should be jam packed with fun.  I'm going to start off with a walk with my bestie followed by my son's soccer game.  Then we are all headed to an escape room.  After the escape room, I'm going for cocktails and a fire at a friend's house.

This escape room, I'm actually a little worried about it because I'm a super anxious person and the thought of needing to solve puzzles (which I am complete garbage at) to leave a place is making me a little panicky and I don't even have to go there for like 8 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You guys

I finished big scary designation #1.  I'm so happy to be done.  Now I'm knitting a brioche cowl that I just effed up. Tink tink tin...