Sunday, May 14, 2017

Saturday

As Saturdays go, yesterday was a pretty busy one.  I started with a lovely walk with my bestie, Sara and my dog, the always classic Conner. 

We went a few miles and really turned my head around in a good way.  I think I was needing a walk and talk followed by a really amazing coffee.  I think it helped Sara, too but generally, typically of me, I feel like it was all about me.  I'm a super anxious person and anxiety is a narcissistic asshole.  Maybe some day I will fix this.

After my walk and talk and coffee, I headed home to go to soccer with the boys.  I spent some time knitting on the sidelines.  I got a few rows done on a pair of socks.  I'm doing two-at-a-time toe up. The sock pattern is just my vanilla make it up as you go pattern.

 It's really prettier in person. So is my knee.

After that, we headed to Sujeo and had some really delicious bibimbap. 


 We got home in time for a short nap (who am I kidding, I went to bed, lay around thinking my weird thoughts.) before heading out to an Escape Room.  We had a good group and I had some fun doing the escape room but honestly, it freaked me out  more than a little.  Anxiety. 

Then I head to the next town and had some drinks and a fire with Sara and a few other friends.  Something about sitting on the deck with a fire made me feel a little outside of myself not in a great way. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

You guys

I finished big scary designation #1.  I'm so happy to be done.  Now I'm knitting a brioche cowl that I just effed up. Tink tink tin...