Monday, May 15, 2017

Mother's Day

I had a pretty good Mother's Day overall.  Husband and son made me breakfast and gave me some fun gifts.

I had just mentioned that I had a shortage of t-shirts for working from home.  So they got me a Calcifer t-shirt and a My Neighbor Totoro t-shirt plus a couple of pins and an umbrella.

I spent a fairly large portion of the day knitting.  I made good progress on the dreaded Color Affection.  I finished the knitting and am now redefining interminable during the bind off.  I bet I have 4 hours left to go.  BLAH.

I made some time to run out and pick up a Thug Kitchen cookbook.  I'm pretty excited about that.  While I was out, I got some coffee to run through my french press and picked up a flat white.  Hmmmm, flat white.  What could be better.

I don't have any agenda or thought of knitting today.  I have yoga tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You guys

I finished big scary designation #1.  I'm so happy to be done.  Now I'm knitting a brioche cowl that I just effed up. Tink tink tin...