Thursday, May 25, 2017

In A Rut

Lately, I haven't been knitting much of anything.  A few rows here and there on a pair of socks. 

I've been drinking coffee.  You know this because I'm still alive and going without coffee might actually kill me.

I've started knitting this for a friend that's due in about 4 months.  I hope to be able to send it off to her by end of June.

After that. drastic measures will be taken to get my knitting mojo back.  Money will be spent.  Visits to yarn stores will take place.  Somehow I will get myself back.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think I need to knit something that makes me feel like a secret knitting genius.

      Delete

You guys

I finished big scary designation #1.  I'm so happy to be done.  Now I'm knitting a brioche cowl that I just effed up. Tink tink tin...