Friday, May 26, 2017

Brat Fest

Madison, WI has  a LOT of festivals. I freaking love festivals.  Last weekend, it was Fitchburg Days.  This weekend it's BratFest.  We're often out of town for this one, but this weekend, we're sticking close to home so I'm watching the lineups on the free stages quite a bit.

I predict we will get to BratFest at least twice this weekend.   Tonight, we're heading down because George Clinton is playing.  YAY for funk.

Tomorrow night, we're going to go see Everclear hit the main stage.  I'll probably have some knitting with me, but it might just be  along for the ride.

Controversial statement.  Queensryche is also playing down there, but I'm thinking I will ignore them, because they really only have one good song.  I'm not sure why  I will tolerate that from Everclear but not for Queensryche.

What can I say? I'm unpredictable.

Is it weird for a vegetarian to be excited to go to a bratwurst festival?

1 comment:

  1. Queensryche has more than one good song... but without Geoff Tate in the lineup, I would probably​ take a pass myself. As for the other, I have no answer.

    ReplyDelete

You guys

I finished big scary designation #1.  I'm so happy to be done.  Now I'm knitting a brioche cowl that I just effed up. Tink tink tin...