Friday, June 2, 2017

This week in my world

This week has been pretty low-key.  I normally work from home, but headed into our office for a farewell lunch with my pals there.  I stopped at Starbucks on the way in and picked up a flat white.  It was ok, but not as good as True's flat white.

I've been working on accidental hat v. 2.0.  I've really got to focus on learning how to Fair Isle, because the knitting looks a little jacked.

I think I would break my knitting rut quicker if I did something that made me look like a secret knitting genius or something.


Goals for the weekend
1) spin all the white wool
2) Navajo ply the white wool
3) get into the second color of the accidental hat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You guys

I finished big scary designation #1.  I'm so happy to be done.  Now I'm knitting a brioche cowl that I just effed up. Tink tink tin...